Nutrition. Why your body needs nutritious food?. Why You N eed N utritious Food. Calories - are units of heat that measure the energy used by the body and the energy that foods supply to the body. - energy needed for everything you do from exercising to studying.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Why your body needs nutritious food?
- energy needed for everything you do from exercising to studying.
- gives you energy.
- building new tissues and repairing cells.
- helping your body’s processes and systems run smoothly.
- this may be triggered by the smell, sight, or texture of food.
- Appetite is different from hunger
- when one is hunger, your brain sends a signal to find food.
- when you do not get enough of a particular nutrient.