Inspired Classroom Model. How do I get my students to use computers when:There are only 4 or 5 computers in my room.We only have a limited amount of technology resources.. Inspired Classroom Configurations. What is the Inspired Classroom Model.Ideas for Inspired Classroom models configurations.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Technology in the Science Classroom Nick Diamond
2. Inspired Classroom Model How do I get my students to use computers when:
There are only 4 or 5 computers in my room.
We only have a limited amount of technology resources.
3. Inspired Classroom Configurations What is the Inspired Classroom Model.
Ideas for Inspired Classroom models configurations.
What are the hardware considerations.
Eight Port Network Hub, $60 20' Network Cable, $15 15' Six-Outlet Surge Protectors, $30 (2 @ $15/each) Cable Tunnel, $45 (15 feet @ $3/ft.) USB Extensions for Mice, $35 (5 @ $7/each) PS2 Extensions for Keyboards, $15 (5 @ $3/each) Total Cost per Classroom: $200
4. Being Smart With Your Smartboard
How do I use this thing!
6. Smartboard as Whiteboard -Use the pen as a regular “Expo”
-Highlight, Underline, Circle, Write….
Press on the Floating Tools toolbar and
drag your finger over something you would
7. No Pen? Give it the Finger! Using Your Finger as a Left-click
The SMART Board interactive whiteboard becomes
touch sensitive as soon as you start your computer. Any
time you touch the interactive whiteboard, your finger
acts as a left-click.
To double-click on a SMART Board interactive
whiteboard, simply press the same spot twice in rapid
8. Manipulating PowerPoints You can use any PowerPoint file
Use the Slide Show toolbar
Advance the slide show with just your finger. Press twice on the interactive whiteboard, making the second press to the right of the first
9. Save Your Notes! Capturing Your Notes
You can save annotations written over slides either to Notebook software or to your PowerPoint file.
Saving Notes to Notebook Software
One way to save notes is with Notebook software.
When notes are saved in Notebook, they can be moved as objects or converted to text and edited.
10. Science Simulation Websites Earth Science
General Earth Science Simulation
11. Science Simulation Websites Life Science
12. Science Simulation Websites Physical Science
General Physics Simulations