Cakupan Isi Tugas Kelompok 1. Enzyme : Introduction a. Fungsional properties b. Enzyme Nomenclatur c. Enzyme Specificity d. Enzyme Regulation e. Activation Energy. Struktur Enzim. Apoenzyme + Coenzyme = Holoenzyme
Cakupan Isi Tugas Kelompok 1. Enzyme : Introduction a. Fungsional properties b. Enzyme Nomenclatur c. Enzyme Specificity d. Enzyme Regulation e. Activation Energy
Apoenzyme + Coenzyme = Holoenzyme
Bagian protein Grup prostetik Enzim lengkap
(tidak aktif) (tidak aktif) (aktif)
the protein part of the enzyme molecule
the additional chemical groups appearing in those enzymes that are conjugated proteins.
These cofactors are required for enzyme activity and may consist of metal ions or complex organic molecules. Some enzymes require both types of cofactors.
Cofactors ( bukan protein) can be divided into three groups
a. ygterikatkuat pd
protein - Prosthetic group
- coenzyme ( berupabhnorganik)
- Metal Activators
A system of classification has
been developed that takes into account both
their reaction specificity and their substrate
specificity. Each enzyme is entered in the Enzyme
Catalogue with a four-digit Enzyme
Commission number (EC number). The first
digit indicates membership of one of the six
major classes. The next two indicate subclasses
and subsubclasses. The last digit indicates
where the enzyme belongs in the subsubclass.
are grouped into each of the sixmajor classes
1. The oxidoreductases (class 1) catalyze the
transfer of reducing equivalents from one redox
system to another.
2.The transferases (class 2) catalyze the transfer of other groups from one molecul to another.
. Oxidoreductases and transferases generally require coenzymes (see pp.104ff.).
3. The hydrolases (class 3) are also involved in group transfer, but the acceptor is always water molecule.
4. Lyases (class 4, often also referred to as“synthases”) catalyze reactions involving eitherthe cleavage or formation of chemical bonds, with double bonds either arising of disappearing.
5. The isomerases (class 5) move groups within a molecule, without changing the gross composition of the substrate.
6. The ligation reactions catalyzed by ligases (“synthetases,” class 6) are energy-dependent and are therefore always coupled to the hydrolysis of nucleoside triphosphates.
For example, lactate dehydrogenase(see pp. 98–101) has the EC number 22.214.171.124(class 1, oxidoreductases; subclass 1.1, CH–OHgroup as electron donor; sub-subclass 1.1.1,NAD(P)+ as electron acceptor).
KonsentrasiSubstrat ----- MichaelisMenten
----- Lineweaver Burk
b. HambatanReversibel – b.1. hambatanbersaing
6. Kovaktor a. gugusProsterik, b. koenzim, c. Aktivator
7. Vitamin vsEnzim