Nuclear Physics in Medicine : Radioisotopes. Working group members: Marie-Claire Cantone (co- convener ), email@example.com (Italy) Ferid Haddad , firstname.lastname@example.org (France) Sotirios Harissopoulos , email@example.com (Greece, now IAEA)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
NuclearPhysics in Medicine: Radioisotopes
Proposed time line:
- Meeting of the working group at CERN on Monday March 18, 2013
- Draft of the booklet ready by 10/2013 to be presented at the Krakow NuPECC meeting
- Small town meeting on the subject in November 2013 (place to be decided)
- Final version approved by NuPECC in its March 2014 meeting
- Printed volume ready in June 2014 and distributed.
Possible issues to be covered in the report (convenor's initial proposal):
1. Trends in the use of established and emerging radioisotopes in Europe
2. Knowledge transfer
3. Synergies with NP facilities
4. Synergies with NP techniques
5. Database of “emerging isotope producers”