2007 Ryko Annual Sales Meeting. Quality. Delivery Performance. Quality Policy.
RYKO MANUFACTURING COMPANY is committed to providing customers a quality product in a manner that ensures their satisfaction. This applies to our final customers and to our internal customers. We are also committed to complying with the requirements of our quality system and to continually improve its effectiveness.
Sales Order # Date: Contact: Serial #’s Phone # / Email Add.
1. Did you receive your Equipment on time?
2. Was the shipment complete?
3. Were you notified of backorders?
4. Did backorders arrive on time?
5. Was your equipment shipped to the right location?
6. Did you receive your equipment free of any freight damage?
7. During the initial start-up process, did any of the equipment fail to operate correctly?
If; yes, please place an X in all that apply:
Electrical Water Pneumatic Missing Part Wrong Parts
Please help us help you. Fill out and return an OBQ survey after each installation. We need your feedback if we are going to improve Ryko product quality!!