Florida Osteopathic Medical Association. Membership Benefits. FOMA 2007 Apalachee Parkway Tallahassee, FL 32301. (850) 878-7364; fax (850) 942-7538 Email: [email protected] Website: www.foma.org. FOMA Membership Benefits. • Free Subscription to CE Broker (For Active, Provisional
• Free Subscription to CE Broker
(For Active, Provisional
Active or 1st & 2nd Year
Members only. Discounted
subscription for all other
• To login, go to:
• Discounted Medical Malpractice Insurance
For a free quote, call
Villari Companies, Inc.
and ask about the
FOMA PROGRAMS at
• FLU VACCINE PROGRAM
FOMA Endorses Atlantic Health Partners to Offer Flu Vaccine Program to FOMA Members
• Call Jeff Winokur at
1-800-741-2044 for purchasing program.
• Website: www.foma.org
• Full-time Legislative Representation
•Legislative Reports & Updates
KCP Ronald Renuart, DO with Senator Durell Peaden, MD
Governor Charlie Crist with Osteopathic Medicine Day Attendees
• Representation on Statewide Committees affecting Osteopathic Physicians
Florida Board of Osteopathic Medicine
(l to r) Ronald Burns, DO, Vice Chairman, and Robert McCann, DO, JD, Chairman
• Approximately 50+ hours of Category 1-A CME Credits annually
106th Annual FOMA Convention
February 18-19, 2009
Hyatt Regency Pier 66
2009 FOMA Mid-Year Seminar
September 11-13, 2009
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
• Discounted Fees to FOMA CME Courses
• Hertz Rental Car Discounts
or visit the Hertz website
• Frequent Safety Alerts & Physician Information By Email, Mail and Fax
• Quarterly Journal
• Annual Yearbook & Directory
• Liaisons to the Florida Medical Association…
Anthony N. Ottaviani, DO, MPH (Largo)
Larry Mattingly, DO (Jacksonville)
And much, much, more...
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
It Doesn’t Cost, It Pays!
Applications for FOMA MEMBERSHIP
available at the
SEMINAR REGISTRATION DESK !