GE Program Assessment, AY 05-06. Goal – Provide valid, reliable information on student performance in foundational domains of GE that can: guide GE review suggest curricular changes to enhance student learning
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Coordinating Committee: AURA Chair, GEAC Chair, Dean Undergraduate Studies
General Education Advisory Committee
All University Responsibility
for Assessment Committee
Task Forces: 1 (Oral Communication), 2 (Writing), 3 (Quantitative reasoning). Each Task Force has an AURA member, GEAC member, and an additional faculty member.
1. Fernlund (AURA), 2. Loker (Dean UED) 3. Alger (GEAC)
2. Task Forces consult with faculty on GE SLOs 10/05
3. Task Forces & faculty analyze curriculum for “assessment sites” 10-11/05
4. Task Forces & faculty select assignments, develop rubrics, 11/05
6. Assessment of student work by Task Forces & faculty April-May 06
5. Student work collected from appropriate courses Sp 06
7. Assessment results analyzed and written up Summer 06
8. Results reported to Provost, campus August 06