Meat and Animal Byproducts. Objectives. Identify different byproducts and the species of origin in the classroom with 80% accuracy. Define terms associated with meat and animal byproducts in the classroom with 80% accuracy.
Meat and Animal Byproducts
6. List 3 examples of convenient preparation food.
7. Find the dressing percentage: Steer live weight 1000 lbs carcass weight 700 lbs.
8. What is the best yield grade?
9. What is the worst yield grade?
10. List something that you learned today that you did not previously know.