SOC 305 Week 1 DQ 1 Moral Panic SOC 305 Week 1 DQ 2 Race and Death Row SOC 305 Week 1 Quiz SOC 305 Week 2 DQ 1 Legal Representation and Social Class SOC 305 Week 2 DQ 2 The War on Drugs SOC 305 Week 2 Final Paper Preparation (Effects and Solutions to Drug Abuse) SOC 305 Week 2 Quiz SOC 305 Week 3 DQ 1 Child or Adult SOC 305 Week 3 DQ 2 Relationships in Prison SOC 305 Week 3 Assignment Myths and Reality of Crime SOC 305 Week 3 Quiz SOC 305 Week 4 DQ 1 Honor Killings SOC 305 Week 4 DQ 2 Hate Groups and Hate Crime SOC 305 Week 4 Quiz SOC 305 Week 5 DQ 1 School Shootings SOC 305 Week 5 DQ 2 Privatization SOC 305 Week 5 Final Paper Effects and Solutions to Drug Abuse
For more course tutorials visit
SOC 305 Entire Course
SOC 305 Week 1 DQ 1 Moral Panic
Moral Panic. After viewing the video, Gender & Crime, please address each of the following questions:
a. Is crime normal in a society?
b. What is the purpose of crime and punishment?
c. How much crime is “enough,” and how would this be measured?
d. How is crime defined?
SOC 305 Week 1 DQ 2 Race and Death Row
SOC 305 Week 1 Quiz
1. Question : The _________ is believed to report about three times more crime than the __________.
2. Question : Judd is hungry. He sees a candy bar in a store, so he steals it. What theory of crime does his action most exemplify?
3. Question : Which of the following is not an example of learning theory?
SOC 305 Week 2 DQ 1 Legal Representation and Social
SOC 305 Week 2 DQ 2 The War on Drugs
The War on Drugs. After reading this week’s required text, please respond to the following:
a. In your opinion, what have been among the main outcomes of the War on Drugs?
b. How close has it come to its original goals of reducing drug use and punishing drug suppliers?
SOC 305 Week 2 Final Paper Preparation
SOC 305 Week 2 Quiz (Ash Course)
1. Question : With which statement would the author agree?
2. Question : Which criminals, according to studies reported in the text, are most likely to be caught and punished harshly?
3. Question : Social stratification refers to
4. Question : Researchers assert that white-collar crime “leaders” are most often ____________.
SOC 305 Week 3 Assignment Myths and Reality of Crime
SOC 305 Week 3 DQ 1 Child or Adult
Child or Adult? Determining whether to try a child in the juvenile or the criminal justice system will have an impact on every step of his or her experience. Although the exact laws and practices of the systems vary from state to state, broad underlying beliefs differentiate the two systems.
SOC 305 Week 3 DQ 2 Relationships in Prison
SOC 305 Week 3 Quiz (Ash Course)
1. Question : Data on juvenile crime indicates ____________.
2. Question : Why is the data presented by the author not necessarily an accurate reflection of who actually commits delinquency?
3. Question : Statistics suggest that, in the United States, violent crime is __________ and property crime is __________.
SOC 305 Week 4 DQ 1 Honor Killings
SOC 305 Week 4 DQ 2 Hate Groups and Hate Crime
Hate Groups and Hate Crime. Please view the video, Inside USA – Rise of hate, Part 1, or read the article, Number of U.S. hate groups is rising, report says, in preparation for this discussion.
Were you aware of the number and range of recognized hate groups in these states? This video helps us learn about hate groups
SOC 305 Week 4 Quiz (Ash Course)
SOC 305 Week 5 DQ 1 School Shootings
School Shootings. As we learn in the readings, media reports of school crime tend to create misconceptions of a danger that is actually quite small for the overwhelming majority of school users. In fact, given the number of students, teachers, and other personnel in schools on any given day, it is quite astounding how few violent episodes there are.
SOC 305 Week 5 DQ 2 Privatization
SOC 305 Week 5 Final Paper Effects and Solutions to Drug
Focus of the Final Paper
Select and then define a significant issue faced by the justice system, describe the scope and consequences of the issue, and discuss society’s responses to the issue (including public policies and other less formal responses). Papers should also present a clearly reasoned alternative, supported by scholarly research.
For more course tutorials visit