2. What is terrorism?
4. Encyclopedia Britannica
5. Webster’s II New Riverside University Dictionary
6. U.S. Department of State
7. Federal Bureau of Investigation
8. League of Nations Convention (1937)
9. United Nations Resolutions Language (1999)
10. History or Terrorism
11. French Revolution
12. Terrorism is on the rise in recent years.
13. Time Line
14. Recent Terrorism 1970s
15. Tehran Iran
16. Recent Terrorism 1984
17. Amritsar India
18. Recent Terrorism 1988-1995
19. Tokyo Japan
20. Recent Terrorism 1995-2001
21. New York City USA
22. Who are terrorists?
23. What can we do about Terrorism?
24. The spread of terrorism world wide must be stopped through education.
Education about the terrorist groups and why the terrorist incidents happen is crucial, so that these acts can be stopped before they happen.
People worldwide need to join together in not allowing these criminals to use intimidation as a means of achieving their goals.
25. The following graphic organizers will help you research and better understand the terrorists groups and the reasoning behind their intimidation tactics.
26. Graphic Organizers on Terrorist Incidents
28. Bibliography http://www.freefoto.com/
Terrorism, Bureau of Public Affairs, U. S. Department of State.
District Five Webpage