Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Chemical Hazards: A Swine Worker’s Guide
3. PRECAUTIONARY SYMBOLS
4. Point of Entry
5. Areas that Absorb Chemicals Quickly
6. Protective Gear
9. Veterinary Drugs Vaccines, Antibiotics
10. Hormones (Prostaglandins)
13. Phenols (Tek-Trol®, Prosovet®)
14. Quaternary Ammonia Compounds (Proquat®)
16. Formaldehyde (Fumalyse®)
17. *Can lead to serious additive toxicity*
Fly bait (STARBAR®, STIMUKIL®, BLUE STREAK®, APACHE®)
21. Before eating, drinking, smoking or using the washroom
WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water.