DFD. Process modeling. To do tonight. 1. Learn to draw DFDs 2. Understand what does not belong in DFDs 3. Learn DFD Rules and Conventions. What DFD is?. A DFD is a network representation of a system. The system may be computerized, manual, or a hybrid of the two.
1. Learn to draw DFDs
2. Understand what does not belong in DFDs
3. Learn DFD Rules and Conventions
you need to store information
¹ Bill’s File
and a Singular Object.
Tip: Name data flows before naming Processes.
but what we know about the data.
– Each Process performs only ONE function
– process is difficult to name
– has too many inputs or too many outputs
– would be easier to understand if broken down