Early Indian Civilizations. From Neolithic Origins to 300 CE. Agenda. Notes- Early India, Religion & Culture, Mauryan Empire Discussion- Laws of Manu, Hinduism & Buddhism Small Group- Networks of Exchange Quiz 4 (Qin and Han). Introduction. Israel. Mesopotamia. China. Egypt.
1. Right view or understanding
5. Right livelihood- based on correct action, ideal society
2. Right attitude- acting from love and compassion
6. Right effort- complete or full effort, energy or vitality
3. Right speech- clear, truthful communication
7. Right mindfulness- complete or thorough awareness of yourself, others
4. Right action- non-exploitation of others
8. Right concentration- be fixed, absorbed in or established at one point.