Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Risk Based Data Management System
3. Risk Based Data Management System Benefits A mature data management system underwritten by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and now used in 21 oil and gas regulatory agencies nationwide.
Enter Data in Field – Return to office and synchronize, which keeps data current.
Minimize duplication of inspections through a successful partnership with the New Mexico Oil Conservation Division
Minimize paper work
4. Production Information
5. Well Bore Diagram
6. Automatically Tracks and Totals Time, Mileage and Daily Inspections.
7. Built in GIS Capabilities
8. Auto Generated Violation Letters
9. Risk Based Data Management System Disadvantages Do not have internet access to well file images in the field, but well file images can be down loaded to a file.
Contains Indian Data
Does not have Facility Data, but is being developed for the pilot project.