Early American Multimedia Thematic Unit: Lesson 1. Heather R. Craddock December 19, 2005. Objective. After our class discussion of the early American tribes: Choose a classmate, and complete the buddy review
Heather R. Craddock
December 19, 2005
2. In what type of shelter did the Inuit live?
5. What tradition did the Kwakiutl use to tell their family history?
8. Which tribe ascended from the Anasazi?
9. Which tribe lived in the Alaska and Canada?
10. Which tribe dominated the first 200 years?
11. What did the Pueblo use to build their shelters?
12. What was the shelter for the Iroquois called?
1. What did the Pueblo use to make clothing?
3. Where did the Sioux live?
4. Which tribe was buffalo-centered?
5. What did the Sioux use for shelters?
6. Which tribe used cedar bark for clothing?
7. What is one of the Pueblo traditions?
8. What is the name of the Kwakiutl celebration?
Early American Tribes
Be sure to include location, clothing,
food, shelter and one interesting fact
for EACH tribe.