Should Stimulant M edication B e U sed T o T reat ADHD?. Volunteering in a classroom at Cooper Elementary School and working with my brother at home. By: Destiny Sanders. Why I Chose My Topic?.
Volunteering in a classroom at Cooper Elementary School and working with my brother at home.
By: Destiny Sanders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a problem with paying attention, over activity, impulsity, or a combination of the three.
- Diagnosing is complex, and involves interviews and evaluations of potential learning problems, school problems, and emotional issues.
- Work by increasing the Dopamine levels in the brain, which helps reduce symptoms of hyperactivity, inattentiveness, and impulsity, while increasing focus.
- The FDA has conducted reviews of reports of psychotic episodes and suicidal thought in patients taking Concerta.
- Alter the function of the brain in ways that may depress mood and boost anxiety.
- Experts worry about the dangers of taking ADHD medication for extended periods.
- It has taught me time management skills.
- how to step out my comfort zone and be more friendly.
- better presentation, writing, and speaking skills.