Recycling Proposal. By Anjali Venkat, Anusha Doshi and Hattie Hebard . Why do we care?. Pollution is absolutely ruining everything. Water Air Life There isn’t much space left to put all trash We are running out of daily materials, like plastic for water bottles Solution? RECYCLE!.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By Anjali Venkat, AnushaDoshi
and Hattie Hebard
- we surveyed locals of Winston-Salem to find out if they would mind separating their recyclables at their homes
- almost everyone (97%) said that if it saved money or provided benefits, they would separate their recyclables themselves to help with the new recycling program
- we also surveyed people living in Winston-Salem to see what they thought the city should do to persuade everyone to separate their recyclables at home
- about 70% of the people that we surveyed said that they thought the city should provide a $100 fine for everyone who didn’t separate their own recyclables
- the other 30% said that they thought the city shouldn’t implement a fine, but just add benefits to the city with the extra money saved if everyone separated at home