Did Paul Dislike Women? I Corinthians 14:29-35. Introduction-1. In this chapter Paul is giving instructions concerning spiritual gifts These were miraculous abilities given to christians in the church’s infancy Paul deals mainly with speaking in tongues and prophesying
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
3. Other women in Romans 16 including Mary (V6), TryphenaandTryphosa (V12), Rufus’ mother (V13) were commended by Paul
4. Lois and Eunice- II Tim. 1:5
5. Women in Philippi- Phil. 4:3
1. A desire for women to be able to do anything that men can do
2. A failure to recognize the source of what Paul wrote