Requirements for TMIS PSE Tracking System . SQL Server. This may be shared with other databases.Web Server. We currently are using a dual quad processor. However, we ran it for years on a single processor.Two or more PCs. One should be a beefy development machine.A T1 or cable internet connec
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Data: Collection and Analysis to Benefit Anti-Meth Work
2. Requirements for TMIS PSE Tracking System SQL Server. This may be shared with other databases.
Web Server. We currently are using a dual quad processor. However, we ran it for years on a single processor.
Two or more PCs. One should be a beefy development machine.
A T1 or cable internet connection.
Verisign or other brand of SSL Certificate to secure the data transfers.
FTP Server. We use a Lenox Server because the software is free, but Microsoft has a solution also. Another option some states are trying is a secure email.
The software is written in Visual Studio VB.Net 2005.
The reports are written in DataDynamics’ Active Reports 2.0 for .Net.
Software provided free by the Tennessee Meth Task Force.
Finally, someone with programming experience that can modify the source code to meet your local requirements. Changing titles, connection string, logos and any other local requirements.
4. Provider NPI Number (Requested but not required)
Chain Site ID
5. Purchaser Information Issuing Jurisdiction (State Agency)
ID Qualifier (DL Number Military ID State Issued ID Passport Alien Registration)
Address 2 (If Needed)
6. PSE Transaction Transaction ID Number
Product ID Qualifier (NDC UPC HR UPN)
Type of Signature (Paper or Electronic)
Transaction Type (Purchase or Return)
7. Frequency of Collection Most Providers submit their files weekly.
A few use the web site to submit live.
8. Methods of Collection File Transfer
Most of the larger pharmacy chains FTP a text file of the weeks sales.
The files are then imported into a SQL table by the click of a button.
9. Analyzing Data The program will read the imported records and try to match the purchasers with an existing suspect. If a match is made then the record is moved to the searchable tables.
10. Analyzing Data
With this data you can run purchase reports to identify suspects by county of purchase, county of residence, state of residence, store purchased, and date range.
You can run a different report to identify suspects by the quantity of purchases