ERP Project Update September 2013. 3. Operational training done (week 4 Sep). 4. SOP Modeling completed (week 1 Oct). 5. Gap Anls & Custm completed (week 3 oct). 1. Basic Data prep done (week 2 Oct ). 3. Data migration completed (week 4 Dec ). 2. Online Simylation done (week 4 Nov).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
ERP Project UpdateSeptember 2013
3. Operational training done (week 4 Sep)
4. SOP Modeling completed (week 1 Oct)
5. Gap Anls & Custm completed (week 3 oct)
1. Basic Data prep done (week 2 Oct)
3. Data migration completed (week 4 Dec)
2. Online Simylation done (week 4 Nov)
1. S&D completed (week 2 July)
2. Application training done (week 2 August)
ERP Project Milestone
23 May, Contract Signing
Phase 1 - Project Implementation6 months
Finance & Acc; Supply Chain, Sales, Manufacturing, HRM
Phase 2 - Project Implementation6 months
GPS/PLC Integration; B2B; BI, Easyflow and other customized programs
1 July, Kick Off
Do / Implementing
1. Survey & Diagnosis
2. Application Training
3. Operation Training
4. S.O.P. Modeling
5. Gap Analysis & Customization
6. HRM Application Training /Gap Analysis
6. HRM Training & Gap Analysis completed (week 5 oct)
Phase 1 Go Live
Basically almost of all SOP is cover two Site (IDN, CFC) business process with some specific requirements in each company, except HRM & Sales & Distribution process that different due to different country and market situation .
- Consolidation report only for major share (>50%)
- Digiwin propose: In the operation training period, Consultant will discuss with user department and propose the most urgent case for Go-live and some report need MIS support to review/revise it then can handover to TIPTOP.
- It will collect all of report and review with user to standardized (IDN)
- The new propose item code still under discussion to finalized
- We will continued to discuss during next TIPTOP operation discussion and training
- Further discussion for other functions such as MM, ANP will arranged later after customization and prototype for Cement process flow finished.
- Project Management Module have been discussed with IDN people and continued with VN
Objective: To understand standard system, specially modules with small customized such as Purchase, Inventory, Financial Accounting.
Who should be participated: ERP Project Team and Key User
Venue : Jakarta and Vietnam
Objective: To understand technical system and provide know how to make participants able to customized TIPTOP system in future.
Who should be participated: IT Team, MIS Team (Programmer and Functional Specialist)
Venue : Jakarta
Finance & Accounting
Sales & Distribution
Production & Maintenance
Purchasing & Inventory
Next action Plan
Module / Function