RUTGERS DUAL ENROLLMENT PROGRAM NORTHERN HIGHLANDS REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL. PRESENTER: Steven Simonetti - Supervisor of Health, Wellness, Family & Consumer Science - School Phone : 201-327-8700 ext 237 - School Email: [email protected] HISTORY.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- honors semester course – 3 credits
- year long honors course of study - 4 credits for each
to take the other courses for college credit
High School Wellness Teacher
- 50% Rutgers SHRP Standardized Exam + 50% high school grade = Rutgers SHRP grade listed on transcript
- 100% of Rutgers, SHRP standardized exam = grade on transcript
- 75% Rutgers, SHRP standardized exam + 25% high school grade =Rutgers grade listed on transcript
- There is no Rutgers exam –Instructor submits grade based on class work and exam from either American Red Cross or American Heart Association