Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Sea Scouting in Finland
2. Different types of Sea Scouting Sailing with smaller or bigger boats
Sea safety activities
6. Sea Scout Committee of the Scouts of Finland
creating sea scout materials
supporting the sea scout commissioners in districts (10 districts)?
- courses: Skipper in Archipelago, Skipper- & Sea safety course and national sea scout camp Satahanka
developing the sea scout program and sea scouting in Finland
head of the group 2010: [email protected]
7. Sea scout commissioners in 10 districts In districts sea scout commissioners and their sea scout groups
Supporting local sea scout groups
Taking care of things relating to sea scouting in the area
Linking local sea scout groups together
course organized in districts: Veneenohjaaja
Different sea scout events in different districs (ex. competitions, get-together sailing events)?
9. Local Sea Scout groups - 71 Finnish speaking local groups
- 26 Swedish speaking local groups
together the local groups have around 120 boats
(Suomen Meripartiokilta, Finlands Sjöscoutgille)?
- was founded 16.3.2010
- supporting Sea Scouting and its developing in Finland
for elder Sea Scouts wanting to make an effort
10. Sea Scout programme Cubs (7 to 9 years)?
- “Water steps”: Paddler, Crew member, Sailing
Adventurers (10-12 yrs)?
- Taitomerkit: Seaman ship I-IV, Nodu, Sailing small boats, Chef on board, Paddling
Trackers (12-15 yrs)?
- “North, East, South, West” + extras
12. Sea Scout courses Veneenohjaaja (VOK) – 15 years+, part of the seascout programme of explorers. Organized in districs.
Försti “Second on board”– When VOK has been done. Organized by local sea scout group.
Skipper in Archipelago – for 17years+. Organized by Scouts of Finland every year.
15. Materials Becoming a Sea Scout Group
(Meistäkö meripartiolippukunta?) –guide book for scout groups wanting to start seascouting. NEW, done 2010
The course system in Sea Scouting (Meripartion kurssi- ja pätevyysjärjestelmä)?
The safety rules for scouting on the water (Turvallisuusohjeet partiotoimintaan vesillä)?
Sea scout pages in REPPU-book for scouts.
17. Satahanka Satahanka is the national sea scout camp in Finland. The next Satahanka might be in 2013.
All scouts are welcome to the camp.
19. Project Jolla 2011 Aim: to have more small sailing boats in Finland before the next Satahanka camp.
RS Vision was chosen as the sea scout boat.
Christian Sandholm is
responsible for the project.
20. Photos in the presentation:
Scouts of Finland
Alex Björkholm (FiSSc)
Kai Koskinen (Satahanka)?