Europe Project: Ice Hockey. Project By: Mitch Howe. Questions. Who thought of the game in the first place? Which came first: roller or ice hockey? Who invented skates or were skates invented for the game itself?. Questions Continued. 4. How many players are there?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Europe Project: Ice Hockey
Project By: Mitch Howe
4. How many players are there?
5. What are the rules of ice hockey?
6. What equipment do they use in ice hockey?
7. What are the roles of the players? (Defense, offence, goalie, etc.)
8. Where is it popular and what causes it to be popular at that place or region?
P. Dean Cummings. “Proper Safety Equipment for Ice Hockey”. http://www.hughston.com. hha. Web. February 29, 2012