2. Overview. . Vaxil has developed VaxHit, a technology to identify Vaccine Candidate (VCs) with the ability to induce specific, robust and broader T-cell immunity for different cancers and key infectious diseases. Lead product ImMucin, a MUC1 cancer vaccine is being evaluated in a Phase I/II cl
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. 1 Vaxil BioTherapeutics Ltd.
5. Vaccines for Adoptive immunity: Rational & Challenges
9. Vaxil’s technological approach: VaxHit (I)
11. Therapeutic vaccines: The essentials
12. 12 Vaxil’s approach: Comparison vs. current solutions
14. ImMucin: Potential for “Pipeline In A Product”
15. ImMucin: Potential for “Pipeline In A Product”
16. ImMucin (VXL100): Anti-MUC1 vaccine
17. ImMucin: in-vitro & ex-vivo Characterization
19. ImMucin: A first in man study
20. Thank you