For more classes visitswww.indigohelp.comHCA 311 Week 1 DQ 1 Senate vs. HouseHCA 311 Week 1 DQ 2 Government RevenueHCA 311 Week 1 Assignment Decision MakingHCA 311 Week 2 DQ Grouping ExpensesHCA 311 Week 2 Assignment Cost CentersHCA 311 Week 2 Assignment Contribution MarginHCA 311 Week 3 DQ Reporting
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
HCA 311 Entire Course
HCA 311 Week 1 Assignment Decision Making
Decision Making. From your text, complete Assignment Exercise 1-2, page 355.
1. Refer to the Metropolis Health System case study appearing in Chapter 25. Read about the various types of services offered by MHS.
2. The MHS organization chart has seven major areas of responsibility, each headed by a senior vice president (refer to page 291). Select one of the seven areas (Information Systems, Finance, Human Affairs, etc.) and indicate the additional levels of management that would fall under this area. Examples of organizational charts are located in Figure 1-2 (pg. 7) and Figure 25-1 (pg. 290).
HCA 311 Week 1 DQ 1 Senate vs. House
HCA 311 Week 1 DQ 2 Government Revenue
Government Revenue. Referencing Chapter 4 in the text, create a discussion on the following:
1. Identify 3 sources of government revenue
2. In your opinion, are these sources of healthcare resourceful?
3. How do you think they can be improved?
4. Include a minimum of one scholarly reference, in APA format to support your discussion.
5. Initial post must contain a minimum of 250-300 words.
6. Respond to at least two of your classmate’s postings.
HCA 311 Week 2 Assignment Contribution Margin
HCA 311 Week 2 Assignment Cost Centers
Cost Centers. Complete the Assignment Exercise 5-1 on page 360-361. Answer the questions in the text, and submit your responses to your instructor.
HCA 311 Week 2 DQ Grouping Expenses
HCA 311 Week 3 Assignment Business Plan Topic
Business Plan Topic. A business plan is a document, typically prepared in order to obtain funding and/or financing. For your Final Paper in Week 5, you will assume the role of an entrepreneur and create a business plan to present to an investment company, seeking funding/financing for a type of health care business. In the scenario you choose, you may already own a company you are looking to expand, or you may focus on a start-up company.
HCA 311 Week 3 Assignment MHS Analysis
HCA 311 Week 3 DQ Reporting
Reporting.Referencing Chapter 10 in the text, and using evidence from other sources for support answer the following questions. If you owned your own business, how would you utilize the information reported on your balance sheet, statement of revenue and expense, and statement of cash flows? What determinations or decisions can be made with the information reported? Please discuss your response, and include an APA citation from a minimum of one scholarly reference to support your 250-300 word post.
HCA 311 Week 4 Assignment Capital Expenditure Proposals
HCA 311 Week 4 Assignment Operating Budget
Operating Budget. Review Mini-Case Study 1 in Chapter 26 in your assigned course textbook. In a one-to-two page paper, explain why you would or would not accept the proposal to add a retail pharmacy to a hospital. List at least three improvements that could be made to the proposal to make it more effective.
HCA 311 Week 4 DQ Capital Expenditure Budget
HCA 311 Week 5 DQ Lease or Buy
Lease or Buy. Referencing Chapter 23 in your text, and using evidence in your text or from other sources for support, discuss the following in a minimum of 250-300 words: In the examples used in the chapter, there is not much monetary difference between owning versus leasing. In these circumstances, which method would you recommend? Why? Support your assertions with a minimum of one scholarly source, cited in APA format.
HCA 311 Week 5 Final Paper Business Plan