FMCC-MI "BUILDING THE KINGDOM ONE PERSON AT A TIME". Sr. Pastor Donald W. Smith. www.fmcc-mi.com. Sunday February 26 th , 2012. In your presence , there is fullness of joy And at your right hand, there are pleasures forever more. So we offer , our praise to you So that we might be,
WE WORSHIP YOU
WE WORSHIP YOU
COME HOLY SPIRIT
COME HOLY SPIRIT
COME HOLY SPIRIT
Access code 64017
BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT
BY GIVING TODAY
10AM – 1PM
Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20) By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;Hebrews 10:19-20
For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;Ephesians 2:14-15
Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived
that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.Acts 4:13
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
6) That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:Epehesians 3:5-6
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11) For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.Romans 10:9-11
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.Romans 10:12-13
As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19) And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be
sanctified through the truth.John 17:18-19
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
22) And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:John 20:21-22
Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts,
seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.1st Corinthians 14:12
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
28) And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
29) Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers?
are all workers of miracles?1st Corinthians 12:27-29
Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues?
do all interpret?
31) But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.1st Corinthians 12:30-31
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord:
walk as children of light:
9) (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
10) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.Ephesians 5:8-10
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.John 15:16
Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21) For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22) For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:2nd Corinthians 1:20-22
And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
48) And ye are witnesses of these things.
49) And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.Luke 24:47-49
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.Matthew 24:14
Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia;
2) How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy
and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality.
3) For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves;2nd Corinthians 8:1-3
Praying us with much intreaty that we would receive the gift, and take upon us the fellowship of the ministering to the saints.
5) And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God.2nd Corinthians 8:4-5
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasurePhilippians 2:13
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth
the will of God abideth for ever.1st John 2:17
LIVE event (youversion)
smart phone compatibility