Energy Use and Sustainable Development: Evidence from the Industrial Sector in Nigeria. By Fidelis O.Ogwumike and Omo Aregbeyen Department of Economics University of Ibadan Ibadan, Nigeria. Outline of the Presentation. The focus of the Paper Energy and Sustainable Development Nexus
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Energy Use and Sustainable Development: Evidence from the Industrial Sector in Nigeria.
FidelisO.Ogwumike and OmoAregbeyen
Department of Economics
University of Ibadan
- level of information on energy efficiency;
- awareness and knowledge about implementing energy efficiency projects;
- conduct of external energy audit to discover areas where efficiency can be enhanced;
- existence of active policy on identifying and repairing leakages such as air, heat and steam, through a combination of both internal and external energy audit;
- investments in energy efficiency;
-possession of clear information on energy efficiency options; and
- availability of funds for investment in energy efficiency projects.