FITNESS CAFFE' A NEW HEALTHY WAY TO GET FIT. Fitness Caff is a registered international brand and patent invented and produced by GVM I.E. (Italy). It is a blended gourmet coffee that, through the addition of special herbs and spices, can contribute to the general wellbeing of the consumer.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. FITNESS CAFFE'®
2. FITNESS CAFFE'® A NEW HEALTHY WAY TO GET FIT Fitness Caffč is a registered international brand and patent invented and produced by GVM I.E. (Italy). It is a blended gourmet coffee that, through the addition of special herbs and spices, can contribute to the general wellbeing of the consumer.
Fitness Caffč is 100% natural Italian product and contains only premium quality ground coffee, sixteen specially selected herbs and aromatic oriental spices, which give each cup the property to: tone and purify the body, help in the digestion, increase energy levels and aid in dieting.
3. INGREDIENTS AND HEALTH PROPERTIES Green Tea (Thea sinensis) Leaves and apex gems. Numerous worldwide scientific studies show that green tea can lower the cholesterol, guard against cancer and promote weight loss. It is a Stimulant and astringent. It exerts a strong influence over the nervous system, generally evidenced by a feeling of comfort.
Ginger (Gingiber Officinalis) Grated rhizomes. Gingiber officinalis has been used for centuries for its many benefits. It is a powerful antioxidant and it stimulates the production of energy improving digestion. It also can lower cholesterol and treat nausea and motion sickness.
4. INGREDIENTS AND HEALTH PROPERTIES Sweet and Bitter Orange (Citrus). Peel of fruits. We use ground peels of both bitter and sweet orange fruits for an incomaparable aroma. Bitter Orange, taken in the safe quantities contained in the Fitness Coffee, may also help to increase the metabolism and to facilitate weight loss.
Cinnamon Ceylon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum). Barks. Aids digestion, may be helpful in treating diabetes, has antibacterial capabilities, treating stomach disorders, diarrhea and can relieve gas and bloating. Recent studies have discovered that cinnamon can be useful for those suffering from type II diabetes decreasing blood glucose levels as well as triglycerides and cholesterol, all important factors for diabetes sufferers.
5. INGREDIENTS AND HEALTH PROPERTIES Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra). Flayed Roots. We use first quality flayed radishes originating from Italian fields and rich of aromas. This herb is used by health care professionals to relieve respiratory ailments (such as allergies, bronchitis, sore throats, and tuberculosis), stomach problems (including heartburn from reflux), inflammatory disorders, skin diseases, stress relief, and liver problems.
Turmeric (Curcuma Longa). Dried Rizhomes. Turmeric was used more than three thousand years ago by Indian healers to treat obesity. Modern research has shown that Curcuma has a beneficial effect on the liver, stimulating the flow of bile, which is responsible for the breakdown of dietary fat. The last studies show a very important action of curcuma on degenerative diseases which still do not have specific treatment in medicine, such as Alzheimer.
6. INGREDIENTS AND HEALTH PROPERTIES Yerba Mate (Ilex Paraguaiensis). Leaves. The properties of Mate is widely known all over the world. Researchers at the University of Illinois (2005) found yerba mate to be "rich in phenolic constituents" and to "inhibit oral cancer cell proliferation".
Cardamum (Elettaria Cardamomum). Roasted white and green seeds. It is often named as the “third most expensive” spice in the world (after saffron and vanilla), and the high price reflects the high reputation of this scented spice. Cardamom has a strong, unique taste, with an intensely aromatic fragrance. We use only green and white seeds.
Sweet and Peppermint (Mentha Piperita-Mentha Viridis). Leaves. Peppermint helps against upset stomachs, inhibits the growth of certain bacteria. Other health benefits are attributed to the high manganese content, as well as trace amounts of various other nutrients such as iron, calcium, folate, potassium, tryptophan, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids.
7. INGREDIENTS AND HEALTH PROPERTIES Green Anis (Pimpinella Anisum). Crushed seeds and fruits. Green anis has been shown to possess potent antimicrobial properties. Further known properties are: diuretic, tonic, antispamodic.
Rodiola rosea (Rhodiola Rosea). Roots extract. Rhodiola rosea roots have been used for decades in the traditional medicine of Russia, Sweden, Norway, France, Germany and Iceland. Since 1961, more than 180 studies have been published and the conclusions are: it enhances both physical and mental stamina; it speeds cardiovascular and muscle energy recovery time and it possesses pharmacologically relevant anabolic activity. Furthermore Rhodiola is a general tonic to enhance energy and ease stress and to treat specific conditions, such as depression, anxiety, or the unwanted symptoms of menopause.
8. INGREDIENTS AND HEALTH PROPERTIES Chinese Star Anis (Illicium Verum). Dry fruits and seeds. Star anise is diuretic, carminative and digestive, widely used for colic and rheumatism, the seeds are chewed after meals to aid digestion.
Cloves (Eugenia Caryophillata). Dried flowers. Cloves are used in the Fitness Coffee formula to improve flavour and aroma, but also because they are carminative and increase hydrochloric acid in the stomach improving peristalsis and digestion.
Lemon Vervain (Lippia Citriodora). Leaves. Infused Vervain has strong antioxidant properties.
9. Advantages of Fitness Caffč All our blends contain premium quality ground coffee, sixteen medicinal herbs and aromatic oriental spices, which give each cup the property to:
- Tone and purify the body,
- Help in the digestion,
- Increase energy levels,
- Aid in dieting.
Due to the beneficial effects of the herbs and spices, Fitness Caffe’ should be consumed 2-3 times per day.
10. Advantages of Fitness Caffč FITNESS CAFFE'®
· can be brewed as a normal cup of coffee or espresso; · is unique and delicious with a long lasting flavor; · can be served cold and with ice as a superb alcohol-free herbal beverage, ideal for the hot season. FITNESS CAFFE'® does not contain:
- artificial additives,
- artificial colorings,
- artificial flavors,
- preservatives, - MSG (monosodium glutamate),
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO).
11. THE PLANT The state-of-the-art plant is situated at the foot of the Terminillo mountain, in the modern, well equipped Industrial Area of Rieti, Cittaducale (Italy). The production plant meets all the hygiene and safety requirements, and has been conceived to be environmental-friendly.
In 2004 the plant obtained the Quality Certification as to VISION 2000 - ISO 9001:2000 and HACCP regulations.
12. The Manufacturing Process The production cycle starts with a careful and thorough selection of green coffee, herbs and spices. We only buy the highest quality green coffee which is harvested by hand using the “picking” method, guaranteeing a selection of only the berries that have reached the correct degree of ripening. We import only the freshest herbs and spices from certified plantations.
Our production process is a mixture of the skill of artisans along with the precision of technology. As soon as the green coffee is brought into the establishment, the different varieties are seasoned for a few weeks in separate silos in our warehouse, where the heated floor and the insulated roof provide a constant temperature of 16-20° C year round. This process allows the various coffees, which initially have different degrees of humidity, to reach a uniform status.
13. The Manufacturing Process Then green coffees are blended and roasted. The innovative Italian STA Impianti coffee roaster Millenium M3-120 allows us to produce our blend using the clean air roasting and cooling systems. This type of roasting prevents any contact between the roasted coffee and the pollution coming from the combustion process of the heating generator. A clean-air cooling process follows.
We then let the coffee season again in a silo with a protective atmosphere. The absence of oxygen avoids the oxidation of the product and therefore the loss of the organoleptic characteristics. This also allows the aromatic oils (responsible for the “cream” of the espresso coffee) to appear on the surface of the coffee bean. The seasoning lasts from seven to fifteen days, but can also reach two-three months for the “single origins”.
14. The Manufacturing Process The herbs are also brought to the necessary degree of humidity and milled carefully. A special attention is paid to the granulometric sizes and to the right humidity required by each ingredient to permit the best results when brewing the Fitness Caffč. All the ingredients are finally mixed carefully in a special innovative equipment.
Quality controls: to offer the consumer the highest quality product, GVM I.E. only purchases from certified suppliers, inspects all the incoming material and uses the most modern machinery available in every step of the production cycle.
15. INNOVATIONS AND PATENTS Hot “Clean” Air Heating Generator Hight efficiency air to air exchanging system with low consumption applied to the roasting machines MILLENNIUM 3. Exellent heat distributing system with consequent perfect chromatic uniformity of roasted coffee. Guarantee of prevention of any contact between the roasted coffee and the pollution coming from the combustion process of the heating generator. - Heating module with air to air enchanger - 100% clean air - No combustion gas inside the coffee - Roasting cycle lasting like traditional roasting machines - Improvement of original peculiar coffee flavour and taste.
16. PACKAGING Fitness Caffč blends are packed in modified atmosphere, which is much better for coffee than vacuum-packaging since this last method requires the degassing of the coffee meaning that it must give up immediately about 80% of the volatile substances, and therefore losing much of its flavour.
17. PACKAGING The pack that we use is made of an innovative material, called PalPen®: a layer of aluminum between two of polyethylene united by thermal adhesion. In the pack a microscopic hole is made with a special tool. The little hole serves as valve: it lets the exceeding quantity of gas inside the bag gradually flow out, but it doesn't allow the oxygen to enter, thus avoiding oxidation.
18. BLENDS, GRINDS AND SIZES Fitness Caffč is available in two blends either as Fine Espresso Grind or Drip Coffee Medium Grind and in the following sizes:
Fitness Caffč Mediterraneo. Ingredients: top quality coffee blend (80% Arabica, 20% Robusta), 16 officinal herbs and spices.
- 125 g (4.4 oz),
- 250 g (8.8 oz)
Fitness Caffč Oriental Elixir. Ingredients: top quality coffee blend 100% Arabica, 16 herbs and spices with larger quantity of cardamum, cinnamon and other Oriental spices.
- 125 g (4.4 oz),
- 250 g (8.8 oz).
19. FITNESS CAFFE' distributor BEDRA LIMITED 7, Apartment 4, K. Mifsud Street Pieta - Malta PTA 1550 Tel: +356 2122 1081 Fax: +356 2123 1210 Email: [email protected]