Technology for Educators. Presented by: ShaLee Baan Hofman and Desirae Surat June 11, 2012. Introductions Video: Education and the Future of Technology http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPO_HGafBsE. Advantages of Using Technology in the Classroom.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Technology for Educators
ShaLee Baan Hofman and Desirae Surat
June 11, 2012
Students’ computers are not working
Websites are blocked
Internet is down and/or slow
Students may not have internet and/or computer at home to finish their work
Other Advantages or Disadvantages?
***Teacher note: Account- Settings- Notifications (top right) Check off of “Replies” and “Direct Messages” or you will get an email for every post from every student.
***Please use formal/proper writing…not “texting” writing, and obviously, no foul language or talking about subjects that are off topic, please and thank you
- Too much scrolling:
- No scrolling:
1. Go to http://edu.glogster.com
2. Click: “Choose your account level”:
3. Scroll down and click on “Sign up as a teacher”—(free 30 day trial)
4. Make sure when you have students sign up they are clicked on sign u p as a STUDENT and that they go to http://edu.glogster.com-- NOT www.glogster.com
4. If students have a school email have them use that and write down their username and password down in their planner or a document where they save all their passwords. (see student directions)