Using the article…define each vocabulary word. Cornell notes Highlight/circle each word in the article. Copy the notes on the right and the matching vocabulary word on the left. Vocab word. Air Repair Video Quiz.
1. How much has the average temperature on Earth changed since industrialization?
2. The world’s power requirements are supposed to double by what year?
3. What do the initials “CCS” stand for?
4. How far down does carbon dioxide have to be injected to be maintained as liquid?
5. How many miles of high pressure carbon dioxide lines are there in the US?
6. How could climate change affect the state of California in the future?
Why is it important to conserve natural resources like fresh water, clean air, plant and animal life? What are three things you could do in your daily life to conserve resources and protect Earth’s environment for future generations, and how exactly would those things help?
Answer in a 5 paragraph essay with an introduction paragraph, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion.