Date______ Page____. Title: Turmoil and Change in Mexico Warm-up: . MEXICO. Revolutionary Mexico Video. 1.Who was Father Hidalgo ? ***Leave space for Augustin Iturbide notes here*** 2. How did independence from Spain affect the lives of poor Mexicans?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Title: Turmoil and Change in Mexico
1.Who was Father Hidalgo?
***Leave space for Augustin Iturbide notes here***
2. How did independence from Spain affect the lives of poor Mexicans?
***Leave space for Santa Anna notes here***
3. What was the result of the Mexican-American War?
4. What did Benito Juarez accomplish?
5. How did Porfirio Diaz stay in power for so long?
6. Why did the 1910 Revolution occur?
7. What was the Plan of Ayala?
8. Why were Emilio Zapata and Pancho Villa opposed by the United States?
9. What was the Cristero War?
10. What did Lazaro Cardenas accomplish in 1938?
11. What is the North American Free Trade Agreement?
12. Who was elected president in Mexico’s 2000 presidential election?
(Commander of the Alamo) : One of the first to fall, he died defending the north wall at an early hour on March 6. He was 26 years old.
(Co-commander of the Alamo): Killed in his bed, where he laid sick with pneumonia, in a small room in the south side. He was 41 years old.
Answered Travis’s call for help in defending the Alamo along with other volunteers. His body was found in small fort in the west side. He was 50 years old.
General Antonio López de Santa Anna
Texas Flag That Flew Over The Alamo
12 inches (30cm) or more, with a broad blade that was an inch and a half to two inches wide (4 to 5 cm) and made of steel
Venustiano Mexicans? Carranza
Zapata's dead body on display on the day he died.
Alvaro Obregon Mexicans?
9. What was the Mexicans?Cristero War? (1926 – 1929)
10. What did Mexicans?LazaroCardenas accomplish in 1938?
11. What is the Mexicans?North American Free Trade Agreement? (1994)
United States President Bill Clinton signing NAFTA into law, November 1993.