Xylene global supply dynamics to 2020 middle east and china witnessing huge growth in production
Download
1 / 4

Xylene Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - PowerPoint PPT Presentation


  • 335 Views
  • Uploaded on

Global Xylene Production is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 3.7% till 2020

loader
I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work described.
capcha
Download Presentation

PowerPoint Slideshow about 'Xylene Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 ' - rgunnam


An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript
Xylene global supply dynamics to 2020 middle east and china witnessing huge growth in production l.jpg

Xylene Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Middle East and China Witnessing Huge Growth in Production


Slide2 l.jpg

Global Xylene Production is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 3.7% till 2020

Global xylene production in 2000 was 21.9 million tons. It grew at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.4% from 2000 to 2009. Production in 2009 was 35.1 million tons.

Global xylene production is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2009 to 2020 to reach 52.2 million tons.

Asia Pacific had the Largest Production Capacity in 2009

Global xylene capacity in 2009 was 43.8 million tons. The Asia-Pacific has the largest capacity share, followed by the Middle East. Xylene capacity in the Asia-Pacific in 2009 was 28.2 million tons. Its share in the global capacity was 64.5%. Xylene capacity in the Middle East was 7.1 million tons and its share was 16.1%. North America had a capacity of 5.3 million tons followed by Europe, and South and Central America with a capacity of 2.1 million tons and 1.1 million tons respectively. The share of North America in global xylene capacity was 12.1% followed by Europe with a share of 4.8% and South and Central America with a share of 2.5%.

Naphtha is the Major Feedstock used for the Production of Xylene

Xylene is derived mainly from two key feed stocks. These include natural gas and naphtha.


Slide3 l.jpg

Global xylene capacity in 2009 was 43.8 million tons. Of this capacity, 81.1% was based on naphtha as a feedstock. The remaining 18.9% of this capacity was based on natural gas as the feedstock.

Middle East and China are Witnessing Huge Growth in Production

The Middle East has the huge advantage of access to low cost feedstock, which makes the production there highly cost effective. China has a large population base and the demand in China is very high. To meet this high demand, China currently imports in large quantities from other countries. However, China itself is also investing heavily in production capacity to meet this demand. Therefore, in both the Middle East and China, production is growing at a very high rate.

In the Middle East, xylene production grew at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2000 to 2009. Xylene production in the Middle East in 2009 was 6.6 million tons. Xylene production in China grew at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2009 to 2020 to reach 5.3 million tons. As a result, the Middle East and China are witnessing a huge growth in production.

For further details, please click or add the below link to your browser:

http://gbiresearch.com/Report.aspx?ID=Xylenes-Global-Supply-Dynamics-to-2020-Middle-East-and-China-Witnessing-Huge-Growth-in-Production&ReportType=Industry_Report&coreindustry=ALL&Title=Chemicals


Slide4 l.jpg

Visit our report store: this capacity, 81.1% was based on naphtha as a feedstock. The remaining 18.9% of this capacity was based on natural gas as the feedstock.http://www.gbiresearch.com

For more details contact:

[email protected]

North America: +1 646 395 5477

Europe: +44 207 753 4299

+44 1204 543 533

Asia Pacific: +91 40 6616 6782


ad