Overview. I. EDI-Staffbuilders In Focus. II. Trends and Realities. VI. Open Discussions. III. Recruitment Strategies (Case-in-Points). New Emerging Markets for Skilled and Highly-Technical Workers. V. Recommendations . EDI-Staffbuilders International: A Generation of Leadership and Excellence. . In
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. “Meeting the Emerging Demand for Skilled Migrant Labour” OK. 4 logosOK. 4 logos
2. Overview OK. ALL 4 LOGOS NOT ONLY EDIOK. ALL 4 LOGOS NOT ONLY EDI
3. EDI-Staffbuilders International: A Generation of Leadership and Excellence OK. ALL 4 LOGOSOK. ALL 4 LOGOS
4. Best Practices 1. Market Segmentation / Niche Marketing
2. Thorough research / study on countries with potential recruitment needs and companies operating in those countries
3. Exploring and Developing new markets / Sending Executives to these markets
4. Establishing Professionalism in the Business and Delivering Quality Service and Continuously training Consultants
5. No Placement Fees to Job Seekers
6. Setting up branch operations in matured markets
7. Forming Global Alliances
8. Recruiting to protect the recruitment industry and the workers promoting goodwill & also taking risks)
9. Establishing a cooperative, complementary, and collaborative relationship with the POEA, and strictly following their rules and regulations OK. ALL 4 LOGOS.OK. ALL 4 LOGOS.
5. EDI’s Social Responsibility and Excellence: Recognized by the POEA and International Labour Groups OK. ALL 4 LOGOSOK. ALL 4 LOGOS
6. The Seven Yesteryears OK. ALL 4 LOGOS.OK. ALL 4 LOGOS.
7. Recruitment Strategies Case-in-Point: Recruitment Integration
8. Case-in-Point: Market-driven Training & Development (MTD) OKOK
9. Case-in-Point: Responsible and Responsive-able Recruitment OKOK
10. Case-in-Point: Borderless Recruitment OKOK
11. Case-in-Point: Riding the New Wave of Labour Demands OKOK
12. Emerging Markets INCLUDE FLAGS OF SINGAPORE AND FINLANDINCLUDE FLAGS OF SINGAPORE AND FINLAND
13. Recommendations To Meet The Emerging Market Demands Create a working group comprised of major international companies, reputable recruitment firms, education and training institutions both from the government and private sectors to address the emerging labor market demands –e.g. aligning curriculum with industry needs, placement programs, demographic studies and shared information. MAKE THE GOLD LIGHTER. INCLUDE ALL 4 LOGOS. AND UPDATE THE WRITE-UP
MAKE THE GOLD LIGHTER. INCLUDE ALL 4 LOGOS. AND UPDATE THE WRITE-UP
14. Recommendations To Meet The Emerging Market Demands Undertake programs like encouraging international firms and philanthropic organizations to adopt existing technical school or training centers to improve the quality and increase the number of graduates.
15. Recommendations To Meet The Emerging Market Demands
16. Open Discussion
17. Include the buzz word, caa’s quotation.Include the buzz word, caa’s quotation.