The Telephone. transmitter. loudspeaker. (Sound energy to electrical energy). (Electrical energy to sound energy). Printed circuit board of the telephone. An Older Telephone. Using an oscilloscope. 1) Quiet sound, low frequency:. 2) Quiet sound, high frequency:.
(Sound energy to
to sound energy)
1) Quiet sound, low frequency:
2) Quiet sound, high frequency:
3) Loud sound, low frequency:
4) Loud sound, high frequency:
The law of reflection.
When a ray of light bounces off a mirror , the angle going in equals the angle coming out.
The line at right angles to the mirror is called the normal.
When light is incident on a glass surface, refraction or bending of the light takes place.
The light comes out of the glass.
This however is dependent on the angle i.
THE CRITICAL ANGLE
1) Ray gets refracted
2) Ray still gets refracted
4) Ray gets internally reflected
3) Ray still gets refracted (just!)