The World of Pacific Agriscience – Offices and JVs. PACIFIC AGRISCIENCE Rep Office Hong Kong. PACIFIC AGRISCIENCE Germany. SIRENE CALL Australia. PACIFIC AGRISCIENCE PTY LTD Australia. ATS AGRISCIENCE Hawaii. SOTUS INTERNATIONAL Thailand. PACIFIC AGRISCIENCE HEADQUARTERS
The World of Pacific Agriscience – Offices and JVs
Pacific Agriscience holds 7% equity in Sotus, Thailand’s largest domestic agrochemical distributor and formulator. CS Liew is a Board Member.
- Sotus employs over 40 university graduates as field R&D and sales personnel.
Pacific Agriscience Pty Ltd is wholly owned subsidiary based in Sydney, Australia
- Set up in 2001 to hold product registrations with a view to more effectively penetrating the Australian market.
Pacific Agriscience holds 7% equity in Primaxa, a formulator with an R&D group developing novel plant elicitors as well as trunk injection and post harvest technologies and products. C S Liew is a Board Member of Primaxa and the new joint venture, Profarmer.
- Profarmer supplies agrochemicals to the New Zealand market through Ravensdown’s existing direct distribution channels. Ravensdown is New Zealand’s largest fertiliser co-operative commanding over 60% market share
Sirene Call has been formed to market patented ‘attract and kill’ technology worldwide. Pacific Agriscience holds 10% equity. C S Liew sits on the board.
- It is currently being evaluated by several major investors.
- The technology will revolutionise agricultural pest control resulting in minimal residues in food crops.
“Pacific Agriscience Germany” is a venture based in Hanover, Germany that spearheads Pacific Agriscience’s entry into the specialty high-performance chemical market sector in the European Union.
Chemicals sold are targeted at companies in surface and materials sciences, fiber and textile technologies, security printing, aluminium refining industries, precision parts manufacturing for the IT, automotive, telecommunications and aerospace industries, and exhaust catalyst production.
- Current products include UN32, phosphorous acid, Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate), and monoammonium phosphate.