Mobility Management in Iowa. Presentation to Iowa Transportation Commission May 8, 2012. Introductions. Kristin Haar, Office of Public Transit Compliance and Training Officer Iowa Transportation Coordination Council Chair. Angie O’Brien, Statewide Mobility Manager.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Presentation to Iowa Transportation Commission
May 8, 2012
1. Improve transportation services to Iowans
2. Increase passenger transportation coordination
3. Create awareness of unmet needs
4. Develop new working partnerships
5. Assist decision makers, advocates, and consumers in understanding the range of transportation options available
6. Develop justification for future passenger transportation investments
7. Save dollars and eliminate overlapping of services