QNT 561 Week 1 Individual Practice Problems (Chapter 2 and 4)QNT 561 Week 1 DQ 1QNT 561 Week 1 DQ 2QNT 561 Week 2 Individual Practice Problems (Chapter 4 and 5)QNT 561 Week 2 Team Assignment Business Research Methods, Part I
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
QNT 561 Educational Tutor/ indigohelp
QNT 561 Entire Course
QNT 561 Final Exam Guide (New)
1. The mean gas mileage for a hybrid car is 56 miles per gallon. Suppose that the gasoline mileage is approximately normally distributed with a standard deviation of 3.2 miles per gallon.
2. What conditions must n satisfy to make the x2 test valid?
3. To use the t-statistic to test for a difference between the means of two populations, what assumptions must be made about the two populations? About the two samples?
QNT 561 Final Exam Guide 1
QNT 561 Final Exam Guide 2
1. A difference between calculating the sample mean and the population mean is
2. Which of the following measures of central location is affected most by extreme values?
3. Which level of measurement is required for the median?
QNT 561 Final Exam Guide Set (1 and 2)
QNT 561 Week 1 DQ 1
How may variance and standard deviation be applied to a real-world business-related problem? Provide a specific application in which these measures are useful.
QNT 561 Week 1 DQ 2
QNT 561 Week 1 Individual My Statslab Problem Set
1. What is statistics?
2. Explain the difference between descriptive and inferential statistics.
3. Explain the difference between qualitative and quantitative data.
4. Explain how populations and variables differ.
5. Explain how populations and samples differ.
6. What is a representative sample?
7. Explain the difference between a population and a process.
QNT 561 Week 2 DQ 1
QNT 561Week 2 DQ 2
What is the purpose of sampling? What are some concerns and dangers of sampling? How important is the sample design to data validity? Explain. Provide an example where a sample might misrepresent data validity.
QNT 561 Week 2 Individual My Statslab Problem Set
QNT 561 Week 2 Team Assignment Business Research Project Part 1 Business Problem and Research Questions
Identify an organization or business for your Learning Team research project.
Describe the products or services it provides.
Identify a problem or dilemma faced by the organization that could be addressed by research.
Discuss the problem as a team.
QNT 561 Week 2 Team Assignment Business Research Project Part 1 Formulation of the Research Problem
QNT 561 Week 3 DQ 1
In your organization’s management development program, there was a heated discussion between people who claimed that theory is impractical and not effective, and others who claimed that effective theory is the most practical approach to problems. What position would you take and why?
QNT 561 Week 3 DQ 2
QNT 561 Week 3 Individual Mystatslab Problem Set
1. Which hypothesis, the null or the alternative, is the status-quo hypothesis?
2. A university economist conducted a study of elementary school lunch menus. During the state-mandated testing period, school lunches averaged 890 calories.
QNT 561 Week 3 Team Assignment Business Research Project Part 2 Research Plan (2 Papers)
QNT 561 Week 4 Discussion Descriptive Statistics
Create a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet with the two variables from a dataset for your choosing.
Analyze the data with MegaStat®, StatCrunch®, Microsoft® Excel®or other statistical tool(s), including:
(a) Descriptive stats for each numeric variable
QNT 561 Week 4 DQ 1
QNT 561 Week 4 DQ 2
What is the importance of pretesting questions and instruments? What are risks of not doing this? Provide an example.
QNT 561 Week 4 Individual Mystatslab Problem Set
QNT 561 Week 4 Team Assignment Business Research Project Part 3 Survey and Data Collection Plan (2 Sets)
This Tutorial contains 2 different sets
Create a draft of the survey.
Conduct a pilot pretest having another Learning Team in the class to provide feedback for your team. Chet will create a message thread for each team to place their survey in the Class Discussion Tab.
Revise the survey based on the feedback provided by your classmates.
QNT 561 Week 5 DQ 1
QNT 561 Week 5 DQ 2
What are differences between dependent and independent samples? Provide examples. What are implications for determining the tests used to analyze data?
QNT 561 Week 5 Individual My Statslab Problem Set
QNT 561 Week 5 Team Assignment Business Research Project Part 4 Data Analysis (2 Sets)
This Tutorial contains 2 different sets
Administer the survey.
In a paper in the APA format describe the following:
Determine the sample process including sample contact, survey distribution, and survey collection.
QNT 561 Week 6 Team Assignment Business Research Project Part 5 Research Report and Presentation (2 Sets)