Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Angles- Formed when two rays share a common endpoint
2. Adjacent Angles Angles that share a vertex, one side and no interior points.
3. Vertical Angles Pairs of angles formed where two lines intersect. These angles are formed by rays pointing in opposite directions.
5. Complementary Angles A pair of angles whose measures sum to 90 degrees. Each angle in the pair is the others complement.
7. Acute angle An angle whose measure is less than 90 degrees
9. Obtuse Angle An angle whose measure is greater than 90 degrees.
11. Can you describe this angle? Obtuse Angle
12. Quiz Question 1
13. Quiz Question 2
14. Quiz Question 3
15. Quiz Question 4
16. Quiz Question 5
17. Your Assignment Due tomorrow 20 points