What is CCT?. . X = T E. . What is true score"?. . Assumptions of CTT. . Item Analysis Using CTT p value (difficulty index). . Example How to calculate the difficulty index. . discrimination index. . Example How to calculate discrimination index. . How do you improve a test by conducting the
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Classical Test Theory By
2. What is CCT?
3. X = T + E
4. What is “true score”?
5. Assumptions of CTT
6. Item Analysis Using CTT p – value (difficulty index)
7. Example How to calculate the difficulty index
8. discrimination index
9. Example How to calculate discrimination index
10. How do you improve a test by conducting the item analysis in CTT?
11. “Group dependent” item analysis
12. What is reliability?
13. Procedures for estimating reliability Test – retest reliability
14. Alternate forms reliability
15. Internal consistency (split-half, KR-20, coefficient alpha)
16. What is standard error of measurement (SEM)?
17. SEM is the same for all the examinees because
18. The formula for SEM is
19. Example Reliability = .91
SD = 10
Then, SEM is ____________
20. Limitations of CTT