Setting Up Your Interactive Student Notebook (ISN). Your Key to Success in United States History. Have you ever heard yourself say. I can\'t find my . . . notes, homework, old quizzes. I can\'t remember what we did in class yesterday. I\'m sure its in . . . my locker . . .
Your Key to Success
in United States History
I can\'t find my . . .
notes, homework, old quizzes . . .
I can\'t remember what
we did in class yesterday.
I\'m sure its in . . .
my locker . . .
my book bag . . .
my room . . .
I was absent last week, did I miss anything?
Pens or pencils
Your Class Period
United States History
You may decorate your page on your own time!
5. Draw a line under the WAR, and begin the Work It Out(WIO). (The WIO follows immediately after the WAR.) All work done in the WIO must be your own work. This is for comprehension.
6. The Words of Wisdom(WOW) is ALWAYS on the right hand side of the page.
7. You must write the TOPIC #, TOPIC TITLE, and DATE on the top right hand corner for each entry. Make sure the WOW page always has the topic # on the top right.
8. Table of Contents must be filled in with each new entry.
9. Your ISN is part of the 30% class work grade and must be kept up to date.
10. If you are absent, it is your responsibility to copy down the missed assignment from the Master ISN Teacher Book or from the teacher’s website.
11. No doodling – no pictures that are irrelevant to the topic.
Chapter One– The World before the Opening of the Atlantic
1. The Earliest Americans