Advance Joint English Telecommunication A Manuel for ICT at AJET Digital School. For Our International Partners By AJET Learning Facilitator, Taiwan Badi Chen email@example.com. Step 1. Welcome to AJDS. Please enter the URL as http://ajds.nsysu.edu.tw in your browser.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Advance Joint English TelecommunicationA Manuel for ICT at AJET Digital School
For Our International Partners
By AJET Learning Facilitator, Taiwan
Badi Chen firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enter the URL as http://ajds.nsysu.edu.tw in your browser.
2. Enter your password
1. Log in your User Id.
3. Click this button to enter AJDS
Click the virtual classroom, ASEP2003.
1. Please click JOINNET
2. Then remember to download, install, and execute the software (English version).
3. And then, for students, please follow Step 4.1, while Step 4.2 for teachers.
1. Click Interactive
2. Then click Online discussion. You will find a window popping up for real-time chat.
3. If your facilitator/teacher (only one can moderate the meeting) initiates video conferencing, you will also be able to talk with him/her or your teammates face-to-face.
1. Click Interactive
2. Click the red arrow to see the function for Chatroom Setting.
3. Select Chatroom Setting.
5. Click OK and start to interact with your students and international partners. Remember to tell your students to follow step 4.1.
**Only one teacher needs to trigger this part. The others should identify themselves as students.
4. Select the third mode, Teacher & Student two way video.
Students and teachers may test video conferencing in Japan as well. Also, you may enjoy our WYM virtual classroom and say hello to us in our discussion board.
Hope to see you soon!!
1. Click school x people to see the list of online users.
2. Send messages to your online partners by clicking Message. For real time chatting, you may click Paged.
3. Enter the messages you like to ‘share’ with your online partners.