Network Security Principles & Practices. By Saadat Malik Cisco Press 2003. – Chapter 1 – Introduction to Network Security. Model of Network Security Process Elements of Network Security Policy Elements of Network Security Design Case Study. Elements of a Network Security Policy.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Network Security Principles & Practices
By Saadat Malik
– wrt security features
– emails, user data
– control of access to assets
– roles/responsibilities, auditing, incident handling
– passwords, remote authentication, smart cards
– expected availability, QoS, hours
– esp. remote admin, outsourcing
– types of violations, anonymous reporting?
– point(s) of contact, publicity, company policies, …
Admin passwords, Secure Shell, …
Client-server VPN, site-to-site VPN
Access Control Lists, Committed Access Rate