Riddle of Hypnosis. Objectives- The Student will. define hypnosis Formulate a list ( number sequence- student skill ) of the nature of hypnosis Be able to trace steps to hypnotize someone Compare and Contrast two theories of Hypnosis (Venn Diagram) . Base definition.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Hypnotic responsiveness depends more on the person being hypnotized than on the skill of the hypnotist.
Hypnotized people can’t be forced to do things against their will.
Feats performed under hypnosis can be performed by motivated people without hypnosis.
Hypnosis does not increase the accuracy of memory.
2. Hypnotized people cannot be forced to do things against their will
3. Feats performed under hypnosis can be performed by motivated people without hypnosis
4. Hypnosis does not increase the accuracy of memory
5. Hypnosis does not produce a literal reexperiencing of long ago events
6. Hypnotic suggestions have been used effectively for many medical and psychological purposes