DICOM SR / CDA Rel.2 Mapping San Antonio WGM, May 2006. Helmut König Co-Chair II SIG / DICOM WG20 Siemens Medical Solutions. DICOM SR Report Structure. Header Attributes References: Current Requested Procedure Evidence Sequence Pertinent Other Evidence Sequence Root Content Item
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Co-Chair II SIG / DICOM WG20
Siemens Medical Solutions
1) The echocardiography device creates a DICOM SR „Echocardiography Report" containing the findings detected during the examination. The information on the findings comprises coded descriptors, the observation context (e.g. on the human observer), properties of the finding (e.g. numerical measurements) and information on the referenced images.
2) Relevant parts of the „Echocardiography Report" are selected by the verifying human observer (legal authenticator) for inclusion into the clinical document (e.g. for clinical summary report that quotes imaging findings as evidence for conclusions and diagnoses). As a result of this step, the relevant portions of the evidence document are marked/designated.
3) In addition to the marked relevant portions of the evidence document, the relevant document header contents and observation context needed for inclusion into the target document are automatically detected.
4) Selcected portions of the DICOM SR document determined in step 2) and 3) are transformed to the CDA Rel.2 format
5) The transformed document contents are included in the CDA Clinical Document (e.g. clinical summary report)
Relevant Document Structures and Contents
Content Items (Nodes)
Content Item Relationships