Miran Gajsek, M estna občina ljubljana , Slovenija. PARTNERSHIP ŠMARTINSKA How to manage the large scale project in the time of recession/depres s ion?. Miran Gajšek Department for Urban planning City Municipality of Ljubljana. … EU cohesion policy.
Miran Gajsek, Mestna občina ljubljana, Slovenija
PARTNERSHIP ŠMARTINSKAHow to manage the large scale project in the time of recession/depression?
Department for Urban planning
City Municipality of Ljubljana
Let’s find big and good projects for the European
urban network. Thematic and geographical concentration, using convergence criteria, improving regional competitiveness, strong territorial cooperation and governance as public performance, could be the five main tools for development of European cities.
(CEC, Cohesion policy in Support of Growth and Jobs 2007-2013.)
1.European Union cohesion policy
for the City Municipality of Ljubljana
- EU/DG Regio: State and Regional development programme 2007-2013, 2014-1020, 2021-2027;
- lets use those 7-years programming periode also as the spatial planning periode,
- e.g.: (long-term) Strategic spatial plan for Ljubljana up to 2027 …
- (mid-term) Implementation land-use plan for Ljubljana: 2020
- strategic spatial development document
- long-term plan, (2021-2027)
- detailed spatial planning document
- land use plan
- mid-term plan (2014-2020)
(town planning, architecture, engineering, land management …)
mixed land use and central activities for the second core of Ljubljana, 21st century development
- Letter of intent: signed 21st May 2007
Hosoya Schaefer Architects, Zurich
… but only when both, the public side and the private side have strong common problem and strong common objective …)