JURONG WEST PRIMARY SCHOOL. MEET-THE-PARENTS SESSION P3 / 2014 Hall, Tuesday 7 January, 1730h. AGENDA. 1. School Vision, Mission, Core Values & Strategic Thrusts 2. Focus Areas for 2014 3. P3 Development Programmes 4. Target Setting 5 . Important Notes for Parents
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
P3 / 2014
Hall, Tuesday 7January, 1730h
1. School Vision, Mission, Core Values & Strategic Thrusts
2. Focus Areas for 2014
3. P3 Development Programmes
4. Target Setting
5. Important Notes for Parents
6. Questions and Answers
(Having high expectations of ourselves & giving our best, leading to excellence in action)
(Achieving to the best of our abilities through a fun and enjoyable journey)
Pupil’s Targets for the Year 2013
1. Niche – Readers’ Theatre - (cost borne by school)
2. CDP – Swimsafer programme (cost borne by school)
3. Health Zone Learning Journey (cost borne by school)
4. Learning Journey to the Zoo ($7-to use Pupil Edusave
You are invited to join the PSG as a member to contribute to the development of your child.
Application form will be issued to all parents via your child.
Please submit to the form teachers by the deadline given.
LEVEL MANAGER – Mr Kong
If you wish to have further discussions with the teachers,
please make an appointment with them.