Selected Accomplishments. 1. Successfully implemented competitive board and system marketing strategy for value segment worldwide (AMO, EMEA, & APAC) and met aggressive (60%) TTM & revenue targets in 2003.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Successfully implemented competitive board and system marketing strategy for value segment worldwide (AMO, EMEA, & APAC) and met aggressive (60%) TTM & revenue targets in 2003.
2. Implemented custom desktop board and co-marketing plans to win entire product lines and increase volume by 106% and attain market share of 2% in 2002
3. Managed six desktop product life cycles (PLC) and launched time-to-market with Gateway resulting in incremental revenue in 2000-2001
4. Successfully developed and implemented motherboard cost reduction programs that saved over $5 million.
5. Improved desktop board FAE and FSE teams sales performance in 2002 by implementing field team award program.
6. Established strong relationships with APAC field teams and key decision makers inside customer teams. Resulted in growth and predictability of business. Recognized by country and regional managers for initiative and drive in promoting desktop business.
7. Implemented and managed division wide OEM & Channel customer survey and feedback process to improve Intel solutions alignment with customer requirements.
8. Saved several million dollars by developing and executing new product supply line and end-of-life processes. Drove and documented process improvements to improve Asia Pacific forecasting and pricing.