Arlington Aquatic Club Back to Swimming Night 2009. Meeting Agenda. Coach’s Introduction AAC General Information AAC Team History AAC Philosophy AAC Goals Meet Schedule Gator Team Requirements AAC Payment Plan Parent Responsibilities Equipment 2009 Swimposium AAC Website.
Arlington Aquatic Club
3700 South Four Mile Run Drive
Arlington, VA 22206
AAC Important Phone Numbers
AAC Information Line 703-228-1814
Evan Stiles 703-228-1814
Wakefield High School Pool 703-578-3063
W-L High School Pool 703-228-6262
Yorktown High School Pool 703-536-9739
Sport Fair 703-524-9500
USA Swimming 719-866-4578
AAC Booster Board
President Peggy Hinkle [email protected]
Officials Ted Berner [email protected]
Fundraising Kathy Didawick [email protected]
Secretary Louise Collins [email protected]
Treasurer Beth Emanuel [email protected]
1. Have fun!
2. Make friends
3. Learn to balance life including family, school and swimming
4. Eat healthy foods and stay hydrated
5. Achieve goal times
6. Earn a Gator patch
7. Improve time standards in all events
8. Represent AAC and yourself by displaying good sportsmanship
9. Have exceptional practice skills
10. Learn all four competitive strokes, focusing on perfect technique
4. Once you have selected to attend the meet, it will list all the available events for each swimmer. All you have to do is click the box next to the events your child wants to swim and then hit “save changes.” All events must be approved by a coach, so after you submit your entries they will appear as “Pending Approval.” Once the coach has approved the events, it will display as “Approved.”
1. Each coach will have a master entry form for the meet. Each swimmer should check with the coach for information actually entered, location of meet, and warm-up times. Any amendments to this information will be posted as soon as the information is received.
2. Each swimmer should arrive at the facility fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled warm-up. Each swimmer should double check to make sure their name appears in the correct events. If there are any discrepancies, report these to the AAC coaching staff BEFORE warm-up.
3. All swimmers must report to the AAC team area immediately upon arrival. This is particularly important when relays are to be swum at the start of the meet. Any swimmer selected for a relay must participate in the relay. Always check with your coach to find out if you have been selected for a relay before you leave the meet.
4. Any swimmer who would like to leave the team area and talk to their parents or friends must inform a coach. NO PARENTS will be allowed on deck in the team area. This is a Potomac Valley Swimming policy. If you would like to come down on deck, you can volunteer to time during the meet!
5. AAC swimmers are expected to display good sportsmanship throughout the meet.
6. Before you leave the facility, make sure you have completed the following:
-clean up your area
-collect all of your belongings
-inform your coach
The AAC Gator Team is designed to develop well-rounded swimmers. Every swimmer, whether a B/C or A+ swimmer, can earn a spot on the Gator Team
1. The swimmer must swim every event (legally) in his/her particular age group at least once
2. All events must be swum in the swimmer’s age group. A swimmer may not carry over events into a new age group. A swimmer must begin all his/her events again
Patches will be awarded at the end of the year Awards Banquet for swimmers making the Gator Team in each age group
The Arlington Aquatic Club has a monthly payment plan.
3700 S. Four Mile Run Drive
Arlington, VA 22206
Go to https://registration.arlingtonva.us/.
Enter your User Name and Password. Click “Sign In”.
*If you have never used our online registration system before, you will be prompted to create a more meaningful Login Name and Password. You will also be required to provide answers to two security questions. Please enter the required information and click “Submit” to continue with the next step.
Using the navigation menu on the left side of your screen, click on “My Account” and then click on “Pay Fees or Balances”.
All bills – past, current, and future – that have not been paid in full will be shown. To pay a bill, click on the shopping cart icon to the left of the item.
If you wish to pay multiple bills, click on “Add Another”.
Once you have selected all the bills you wish to pay at this time,
click on “Proceed to Checkout”.
6. You will be presented with a Summary of Charges screen. To continue the payment process, select the credit card you wish to use and click “Continue”. Proceed as directed to enter the required billing information and process your payment.
*We accept American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover
7. After the payment has been processed, you will get a confirmation screen that contains a link to open a copy of your receipt.
Thank you for using our online payment system!
Potomac Valley Swimming- Swimposium
c/o Paris Jacobs
2314 Toddsbury Place
Reston, Virginia 20171
Questions? To continue the payment process, select the credit card you wish to use and click “Continue”. Proceed as directed to enter the required billing information and process your payment.