How To Be An Outstanding Club Secretary!. Circle K ~Live to Serve, Love to Serve~. Overall Duties Maintain all records of Club Membership Create club member directory Take minutes from each club and board meeting Complete Monthly Report Form by the 3 rd of each month.
~Live to Serve, Love to Serve~
Maintain all records of Club Membership
Create club member directory
Take minutes from each club and board meeting
Complete Monthly Report Form by the 3rd of each month.
Communicate information to the club
Communicate with the District Secretary
Attend club meetings
Take minutes at club meetings & send them out in a timely manner
Update club directory
Attend board meeting and take minutes
Complete MRF by 3rd of each monthSecretary Responsibilities
1. Attend Spring Fling, MERP, and MAC
2. Attend other district and divisional events
3. Attend the majority of club projects
4. Positively represent Circle K
1. Minutes should include: date, time, attendance, presiding officer, guests, and business discussed. Copies of the minutes should be made for the club files, club president, advisors, and as directed by the president.
2. As part of MRF training you should include who those get sent to.
3. Keep the District Secretary, Divisional LTG, and District Governor informed of leadership and addresses changes in a timely manner.
4. Submit articles to the district bulletin and Circle K Magazine.
5. Take an active role in setting club goals, membership recruitment, education and development.
6. Support and assist the president in the execution of his/her duties by completing or delegating tasks.
7. Maintain communication with the District Secretary.
pecific- is the goal clear enough to be understood.
easurable-is there a way to measure results or determine when it is met.
ttainable-is the goal challenging enough to cause the person/district to stretch, but not so challenging that they have no way of completing it?
ealistic-does the goal pertain to the organization and fit with its strategic direction, does it make sense.
ime-Oriented-what are the timelines for the goal, when is it to be completed and does the timing fit with the needs of the organization?