Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. - add health/nutrition/sanitation etc- add health/nutrition/sanitation etc
6. AID Initiatives in India Women’s rights & empowerment
Literacy & education
Health and well-being
Vocational training & micro-credit
Gujarat and Orissa disasters
Eliminate corruption - ECAAL
7. - delete? Add to looping pics? - delete? Add to looping pics?
9. Aims to To improve the utilization of primary health care services by organizing community initiatives and building the capacity of panchayats To make a measurable improvement in child health by training village women activists and by improving community awareness and organization To organize and empower women around their health needs Interventions on health related sectors like micro-credit, sanitation, information services and others
10. From one of the core visionaries of the program, Balaji Sampath “I want you to see the development of a plan for integrated development all over the country and this as the first step… but, do remember that funds will not drive this program… Funds will help. If AID, ASHA,ILP,IDS help, it can happen faster and on a larger scale. If not, it will still happen but on a smaller scale. It is as partners that we need your support, not as funders…”